WRITE KILLER GRANTS AND
START GETTING PAID
WITHOUT HIRING A GRANT WRITER THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MISSION LIKE YOU DO
GRANT MASTERY COURSE
- A comprehensive course to walk you through all the steps of developing a stellar funding proposal
- 2 secret weapons to use as supplemental documents to put you ahead of the competition
- Completely editable templates
- Examples that you can copy, paste and edit to fit your program
- Certificate of completion to add to your resume
5 Day Grant Mastery Agenda
Everything you need to earn funding for your mission!
Day 1: Purpose & Background
You want to get something funded, but you need to articulate why it matters AND why you are the right organization for the job. On day one we'll make sure your purpose for funding is clear and something a funder will want to support!
Day 2: Approach & Reporting
Now that you're clear on your outcomes we need a straightforward methodology. HOW, exactly, do you plan on achieving your desired results and how will you report back to the funder? What does success look like and how will they know?
Day 3: Budget & Timeline
Most grant applicants grossly underestimate the amount of money and time a project will take. You want to underpromise and over-deliver. Our Time & Cost Projection System sets you up for success and future funding.
Day 4: Secret Weapon - Logic Model
Now you could easily win funding after the first three days, but if you add a logic model to your grant you will put yourself at the front of the pack. Don't be overwhelmed...we break it down, easy peasy.
Day 5: Secret Weapon - Theory of Change
Secret weapon number 2. This is basically a narrative form of your logic model, but many grants ask for this. We teach you how to write one long form and short form and give you copy and paste examples to use.
From overwhelmed to confident 💪
IF YOU CAN'T SELL ME ON WHY YOU DESERVE FUNDING,
YOU DON'T DESERVE FUNDING...
BUT YOU CAN SELL ME BECAUSE THIS MISSION IS YOURS AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT LIKE YOU DO
Hey Change Maker,
STOP LOOKING FOR A GRANT WRITER...
I know, it would be nice if someone would just catch our fire, and develop an amazing proposal and money came in and we could just focus on serving our mission.
- that's not realistic, and
- you don't actually want that and I'll tell you why.
When someone else writes your funding proposal the odds of them fully understanding who you are and what you do and the magic you offer are well, slim.
So they are less likely to actually get awarded. This means you paid for the grant writer, but it doesn't guarantee you'll win anything.
But, for fun, let's say they win the money.
Sweet right? But now what?
You are not nearly as intimately aware of what the heck the grant writer said you would do with that money. So now you need to execute it?
And you're reading it for the first time going..."wait, we said we'd do all that?"
Or maybe you were so involved with the grant writing process that you know exactly what is in it because you told the Grant Writer what to write.
WHY WOULD YOU HIRE SOMEONE TO TELL THEM WHAT TO WRITE?
So here's the deal.
If you lead a nonprofit, you are responsible for setting the strategy to accomplish your mission. So I'm telling you, you already have all the information you need to develop incredible funding proposals, that sell!
You just need someone to pull all the rich, amazing things you want funded out of you, in a way that articulates
- Why someone should care
- Justifies the amount of money you're seeking
- What you'll report back to the funder and when
But what if I'm not a good writer?
Again, I get it. I get it because this was me.
I literally wanted to cry, feeling like there was no way I could articulate the transformational magic that happens in my program. Honestly, I JUST WANTED TO SERVE MY COMMUNITY.
Well, I didn't let it cripple me. After several grant writers simply not understanding the complexities of the population, the unique aspects of my model, and the immense impact the program could have not only on individual lives but the community and future generations, I started to get my ideas on paper, and guess what?
I wrote just like this, conversationally, in a way that treated funders like humans. I poured out my passion and that was enough.
I wrote small proposals, was awarded funding, and started gaining confidence in my award-winning streak.
I love writing proposals now. I get so excited writing about how I am going to spend money to serve a mission. I love talking about purpose and positive outcomes and I have won hundreds of thousands of dollars using my funding proposal template.
And now with AI, I can write proposals in record time...like an hour
After listening to so many nonprofit founders say,
"we just need a grant writer, or
"we're praying about receiving funding,"
or "one day someone might come along and fund this amazing idea."
I was like...c'mon you guys...you can do this.
You can write up a killer proposal today and stop waiting on a miracle to move your mission forward.
Become a Funding Winner
Because your mission deserves a leader who is skilled at this!
In the 5-Day Grant Mastery Course you get:
- A full course where I walk you through all the steps of developing a stellar funding proposal
- The honest way to leverage AI to cut your writing time in half.
- 2 modules on creating secret weapons to supplement your proposal, that are guaranteed to put you at the head of the funding pack
- Completely editable templates with prompts of what to write
- And examples that you can copy, paste and edit to fit your program
The guidance directly from me in the course will allow you to build your funding proposal and secret weapon supplement documents right the first time.
I have a ton of practice developing funding proposals and there is definitely a craft involved in writing your proposal in a way that allows a funder to just get it!
The course doesn't just walk you through developing your funding proposals but shows you how to utilize these documents for maximum impact in so much detail it's literally like me doing it with you as you watch over my shoulder.
Obviously, you came to this page because you are ready to get legitimate funding and this course will get you there. You won't just walk away from this course with a funding proposal, but you'll also be able to...
sell your programs by focusing on what funders care about
explain to funders and stakeholders why your unique services and programs are a viable solution
- be able to easily articulate why programs matter and prove they really make a big impact
know what metrics to track to report back how impactful funders dollars were
- get everyone crystal clear on exactly what you plan to do, how you will do it and how you will measure success
You may have several ideas and need several funding proposals. The course is a great way to train yourself in the skill so you can create them for anything you want funding.Yes! I'm Ready!
The Course is for you if...
- You want to win grants and you're done waiting around for a grant writer to fall in your lap
- You want free templates and copy and paste examples
- You want to become skilled at developing solid funding proposals
- You want to over deliver to funders, improving your credibility and accountabiliy
This Course is NOT for you if...
- You really don't care what a proposal says you just want a grant writer to do it for you
- You want someone else to do the work
- You're not a leader of a nonprofit, so you don't hold a real vision for what you would do for funding
- You'd rather beg for $20 donations than get large chunks of money to fuel your mission
- You like complaining that you have no funding
IN JUST A WEEK
YOU COULD HAVE FULL FUNDING PROPOSALS FOR ALL YOUR PROGRAMS
And feel super confident applying for funding. With a solid funding proposal, logic model & theory of change:
- Have a competitive edge among similar organizations applying for funding
- Finally be able to determine what success looks like and how to track it
- Prove to stakeholders that your programs are built on a strong theory of positive outcomes
Within weeks of taking Rebecca's course and developing a funding proposal, we won our biggest grant to date.
____ Katie Chapman
I honestly had no idea how decisions were really made by people that award funding to nonprofits. I now know what to include when going for the big ask. Very cool advantage to have!
____ Jill Ammann
Within the first few days, I learned so much - about grants and about my nonprofit. Amazing to go through all this and feel so much more comfortable about what I'm trying to do. Thanks!
____ Kate Russel
100% Risk- Free
I've packed a lot into the 5 Day Grant Mastery course and to make this a no-brainer decision for you, I'm giving you a 7 day 100% money-back guarantee with your purchase of the course.
That's right: Go through the course, check out the tools, download the resources, follow the steps, put in the work, and if you don't love it in the first 7 days of your purchase, send me an email and I'll refund you immediately.
No questions asked, no hard feelings.
If this course doesn't help you, I'd much prefer for you to take your money and invest it where you will get what you need.
with a New Skill
Upon completion of the course, get a certificate you can add to Linked In, your CV or um....you're wall. 😉
GET FREE RESOURCES AS THEY COME OUT
Join our email List